Believe in Your Possibilities

Irene - Muncie, Indiana

Believe in Your Possibilities

The human being has much more mental power and resources, as we can imagine.

That is proved by research. It is hard to believe in that sometimes, but I am sure, that all of us had times when we thought: there is no way anymore, or maybe we had the feeling, that we can not manage that. Finally, we could find a way, because we believed in success and our possibilities. And God is with us and inside of us.

I am a violinist, and I had often the feeling that to reach some of the goals, witch I had in my life, is not doable for me.

Last year, two very important events happened at the same time. And both changed my life drastically. At that time I recognized that I was pregnant. One week later I have gotten a call which offered me the opportunity to study without any expenses at the Ball State University in the USA. But, there was one requirement; I should have been graduated (Master Degree) from the University in L-beck (Germany) before the new semester at the BSU starts.

Therefore, I had to absolve 3 big exams. My first reaction was: NO WAY! I CAN’T! That is impossible! I am waiting for my baby. .. My mum told me than, that we should take every single chance, which the life is giving us. And she told me also, that I can manage everything, if I really want that.

The first two exams I completed when I was at the 5th and 7th month of pregnancy. My sweet daughter was born at the end of April. My last exam, which was a recital, I played in June. I graduated with the highest score! And that because, of my mum, who motivated me to do that; to believe in me, my resources, and abilities.

All you want you can get, if you really want it. It is difficult, and there is a risk, sure! But, you should really believe in you and your abilities. That the success will be with you forever.