Ashley - fORESTVILLE, Maryland
Themes: love

I believe in love. I believe in love, but does that mean I shall live in fear? Love is one of the most commonly misused words in the world. Often confused, or brought up from a mixture of emotions. Emotions from the heart, or real love that oneself might truly feel? I live in fear as I love because I do not want the hurt that comes with love. I love the feeling of being loved back. I hate the pain, and the tears and the grief my heart feels when I’m done wrong, mistreated, let down or impure. Love can make you smile, make you laugh, make you happy and make you float. Love can also make you sad, put you down, and make you depressed. Love can sicken your heart, and freeze your brain. Some people think they are in love and they barely know each other. Some people think they’re in love, but all they do for is have sex. Love is more; love is more than a physical attachment. Love is an adjournment of two. The coming together of two souls, and two hearts and two lovers who unite as one. Love is not to be made, but to be grown. Love can be a pro cause for life, or an advocate for death. If I look back to when I was younger and compare what I thought love was then, to what I feel is love now……there’s little difference. Now at the age of 18, I can say I still look for some of the same qualities in the mate, but I m not as enticed, or infatuated with the materialistic things. Now older, mature, and much wiser I can be the independent woman that I am and support myself. I believe in love, but I fear getting hurt. I believe in love, but I don’t want it to stone my heart. I believe in love but I don’t want it to distract me from my goals and aspirations I wish to accomplish. I believe in love, and it makes me feel right. Do you believe in love?