Stacey - USA

Stacey Smith

April 18, 2008

ENG 090 2W1

I believe education is the key to success in life. Having a great education means more money, more knowledge, and understanding. I believe education is the key to success in life. Moving in my dream house, driving that nice car that I’ve grew up wanting as a child , and going to the store pulling out those dollars I wish I had when I was younger. Looking at all that candy that I just couldn’t afford, but now any piece in the store, I can buy. I believe education is the key to success in life. Being smart and having more knowledge of education is beautiful, because the more I know about something the better I’m at it, and the more likely I’m to succeed. I believe education is the key to success in life. Going to school is good, but when I’m going for something that I love and have an understanding about it, it is great. Having the feeling knowing that education is the number one thing that I need to have to succeed makes me feel great, because I know one day when I’m all finished with my education, I’ll be making the money I want, have more knowledge, and understanding in my field of work. This, I do believe, education is the key to success in life.