I Believe in Doing the Right Thing

Arturo - Wingate, North Carolina
Themes: integrity

I Believe in Doing the Right Thing

I believe that if I am honest with a person and tell them the true then my conchs is clean. As a human I have a chose to make, helping someone or just making there day. And I know that I do this not just because it is the right thing to do, or its justices and people see me as being noble, but because its a feeling that is hard to describe and its more than feeling good inside or doing a good deid. It is a feeling of completing something a sense of satisfaction it teaching me, and brings me closer to people.

Doing the right thing has it own rewards I may not notice it or even see it but I know it’s there like the stars in the crack of dawn. My parents thought me most of my values and morals (right or wrong) and from this my principles grow. Once when I was younger I did not do the right thing to one of my friends he was so embarrass on what happen to him that he stop talking to me and ever sense then I never saw him again. I wish I could go back and fix things. But I can’t doing the right thing can make a differences.

I believe that if I do the right thing I am an honorable and caring individual knowing that I can have control over myself. Also gaining the trust of other but over all trust in myself I see now that be sincere can help me become a better person. And even if no one is there to see me do the correct thing I get a scene of doing what is right and not think twice about my decision

Many people should try to achieve to do the appropriate thing and as for me I would try to my best not to forget.