I believe

simone - monroe, North Carolina

I believe in myself and making money. I have been through a lot from school to my so called “home”. There were times in my life when I felt that committing suicide was the best thing to do. However, I had friends listen to me and my problems and they helped me out of those situations. When it comes to school I do not do as well as I want to so I can achieve my dreams. Three years ago I was diagnosed with narcolepsy. This sleeping disorder causes me to not be as focused as I want to be during the day.

Even though there are a lot of problems in my life I am really trying to overcome those obstacles. I believe that I will accomplish all of my goals and dreams in life one day at a time. I try to encourage myself and just believe in me I can do it.

Money is something I have to have in my life. However, people say money comes with a curse. I believe that if a person works hard their earnings they can do what they please. In order for me to make this money I have to finish college to make more money.

Growing up in a house hold of a strong African American woman who taught me to continue school so I can be able to provide for myself financial . I believe I this is very possible to do.

In conclusion, I believe that I can accomplish a lot if I just believe in myself. *T have the life style I want to have I got to make this money.