I believe that I could love again

Monique - Charlotte, North Carolina
Themes: love

I Believe That I Could Love Again

That day in math class when I saw you for the first time I knew there was a connect. That you never said a word to anyone not even the teacher, all you did is look at the computer. I believe that I could love again.

When I ran out to your truck that one special day. I knew that you could make me love again. When I asked you those simple words “Do you have a girlfriend?” It blew me away to hear you say “NO”. When I heard the one word NO the feelings inside I can not describe.

The first day that we hang out side of school, I had butterflies in my tummy. But I was ready to hang out and start our new love. I was coming over to ride four wheelers hoping that your friends would except me for me. When I saw that smile when I was picked up……you knew that you loved me already. That day I wanted to go by so slow, yet it went by so fast.

On October 26,2007 is when our lives began together. We were at my house watching a movie like we did all the time. And he asked me the question I had been waiting on….. “Will you be my girlfriend, Monique?” I paused for minute or maybe longer and of course I said “YES” From that point on I believed that I could love again.

We began to hang out everyday and sooner or later we were together 24/7 and I could not be without him. The only time we were not together is when I was at work or he was at work but right after we were together even if it was at 11:00 at night. I believe that I could love again.

To this day I have began to love again. He is my everything and I believe that I can and will love again.