I Believe

SAVANNAH - USA
Themes: work

I Believe

I believe by working hard I will accomplish my dreams and goal and making them grow. Working hard makes me feel like a better person. I feel that I have done something good that makes me feel happy and sometimes tired.

I believe working hard helps me to be ready for the challenges that come my way. Having a busy life style either makes my day very fast or very slow, it depends on the day and the agenda. There are days that drag on for hours and does not stop until about midnight. There are days that fly by so quickly that I look forward to the weekends for fun.

I believe working hard will make my life better. I believe by working hard people would like me better and not walk away with ungrateful thoughts about me. When I work hard, I want my work to show who I really am and not somebody who gets by class, money, or age. I am just like anyone else, but who takes on more than what most people can handled on a daily basis.

I believe working hard will help extend my dreams, my goals, and my creativity, with working with others and putting my stories into novels which one day will be published for young readers to read. (I want my practice of how I teach to my children at work will continue and will remember as someone who really takes their time to be with children all day long.) I want to be remembered by my hard work that I put into life and also how I affect or touch other people’s lives.

I believe working hard will make people honor and respect me for what I have done. I believe working hard will make my life more challenging and will create an in creditable life. I believe working hard will make my future an adventure. I believe working hard make me who I am today. I believe working hard got me where I am at today. I believe working hard is something that I will always do for the rest of my life.