i believe in family

persephonie - monroe, nc 28110, North Carolina

I believe in family. Family is very important to me because it gives me a sense of comfort. It makes me smile every time I see someone in my family. I like the time that I share with my family. I think that family is important because that is the people you grew up with. They are the ones that know you better than anyone else. They make you feel loved even though they can make you mad at times. You still love them to death. They make you feel safe when you are with them. You never feel alone as long as you have family, maybe aggravated but never alone. When my children go to stay with their father, I miss them dearly. I cannot wait until they get back. It’s like I have nothing to do. My children fill my life up with Joy and I would never trade them for anything in the world. I love my mother and brother the same way. Sometimes my mom makes feel like she is going to send me to crazy house sometimes but that is what best friends are for I guess. My daddy is like my therapy I can call him if I have a problem or I ‘m stressed out and he knows just what to say to make me feel better. I love him so much. My grandma is in the nursing home now; she has been there for just a little over a year. I love going to the nursing home spending time with her. I think that family completes the heart and feels you with joy. The way I felt the first time, I held my children. Love fills a room at Thanksgiving, Christmas when family is over, and celebrating. If I did not have family, I would not know who I am. I would not know where I came from. I would not know my background or my true nationality. I would have no feeling or knowledge of being loved. That is why I believe in family so much. I do not think that I would be the loving person that I am if I didn’t have my family. I am very thankful for my family that I was blessed with. Even though my family is not a big family we loved each as if it was as big as the world. They make my heart more generous because I do have family. I know what it is like to be loved and cherished. My father still treats me like his baby, although I am his only child that makes it evident that he would treat me this way. I did not say that I am not blessed for this I do know. I believe that family does not exactly have to be blood relation neither. My 13 year old daughter, I raised her since she was 2months old. She does not feel any different from my children that I birthed. Family is love no matter whom you chose to share your life with. Family is what you make it and I make the best of my family within my home. I would not change anything that I have done in the past or take anything back. I love each and every one of them just the same. My family is everything to me. I would not be able to function without them.