The VeriChip Technologey is The Mark of The Beast

Duane - Carp Lake, Michigan

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bound, to receive a mark in there right hand, or in their foreheads: Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The VeriChip is a RFID chip that can be formatted to work on many different network platforms. Since I first read about the VeriChip I saw the similarities between this technology and the references from the Bible to the mark of the beast quoted above. To have this chip implanted in your body is voluntary around the world right now. As this technology improves and citizens cry for better security measures from their government, this could become mandatory in a short period of time. In the United States, the FDA has approved the VeriChip for holding data pertaining to that person’s medical records. Other countries have approved the VeriChip for other purposes.

In Central America, where many people are abducted and held for ransom, the chip is being promoted for its ability to find the abductees through the use of GPS. The former attorney general of Mexico and his staff were implanted with the chip.

The Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, Spain was the first to offer the chip to it’s VIP customers in 2004. As soon as the chipped customer enters the night club the club’s database is alerted. The customer needs no cash or credit card, the chip keeps track of all orders and deducts it from the customer’s financial institution. Bar Soba, a night club in Glasgow, Scotland, soon followed.

In 2007, more than one million infants born in hospitals throughout the United States were protected by a bracelet containing the chip. a Cincinnati, Ohio company had their staff of seven employees chipped to block unauthorized access to secure locations within the company.

All of the uses I have mentioned so far serve great purposes. This is why it is so easy to deceive people into believing this is ok. What other uses could this chip have? Here are a few ideas I have thought of: replace driver’s license, international visas, credit cards, checkbooks, savings account books, time cards at work, scanned at checkout lanes in stores, and so much more. This is just the tip of the iceberg and it’s here to stay. The control of this information will be used by the Anti-Christ to track our movement, and regulate our finances on and off the work place. Eventually he will force everyone to receive the chip. When this happens our constitution, and civil liberties will become worthless, and God shall begin to pour out his wrath onto the whole world. Out of all the things I believe, this is on the top of my list.