Jeff - Boyne City, Michigan
Themes: question

I believe in holding back from people. You never know if someone is who they really are. They could easily be hiding something from you. People can portray themselves as anyone they want. Someone you know very well could be a rapist, a killer, a liar or maybe even a thief.

A woman was working at a school and stole one hundred thousand dollars in a five year period. She pretended nothing ever happened. Someone would be missing money and she would blame it on someone else and people at the school would believe her. Once everyone found out it was her stealing money, they were surprised. No one could have guessed it was her because she appeared to be a very nice and a helpful person.

I had moved to Eden Prairie, Minnesota with this guy named Scot and his girlfriend, Andrea. At first, living with him was great, but when I met Andrea’s family, they told me about how they kicked Scot out of their home. He did a lot of things that scared the family. For instance, he went into the fetal position and sat in a corner of a room and didn’t talk to anyone. The main reason was the fact that he was on the sex offender list. He had been sleeping around with under aged preteens. They told me that he would lie about everything he would say. He would pretend he was someone else. Later it would fade away and his true self would appear. Soon he started yelling and screaming at me for no reason. He would say that I was stupid and that he did so much for me, which was a lie. He would always say “shut your mouth before I shut it for you,” he was becoming out of control. I could of not have guessed he was going to turn out the way that he did. He had lied to me about who he really was.

It’s hard to trust a group of people, especially other guys. The reason is they will group together to make one guy look bad in front of women. They do this all the time because they might think of another guy as a threat. They will make things up to get that guy looking like the bad guy, even though they are the real bad guys. Some women believe in what a guy is saying, whether it’s true or not. It’s sad that people can be so blind on what is being said.

I have seen how horrible a person can really be. You can’t truly know anyone. Someone you first meet could be the nicest person, but deep inside they’re really not. Once you get to know them, they might be someone else. I feel that you’re better off keeping your distance from certain people and to think twice before getting close to anyone.