life, we live it,we love it, we die from it

whitney - south boston, Massachusetts
Themes: afterlife

Whitney Y April 14, 2008

English period 4

Life, we live it we love it we die from it.

Life, we live it, we love it, we die from it, we go through struggles, deal with our pain, but have you ever thought about what happens after we die. Have you ever thought about where we go, what we do, and how we do it? Do we forget about the life we lived? Are we just a dead body in the ground? Do we remember how are life was and really able to go around and be a ghost?

My personal belief is that even though our “outer shell” might die our mind and spirit live on. I think we will always be on earth. I believe we are switched from outer shell to outer shell, and during the time we are waiting for a new outer shell we are allowed to look back on our life and see our family one last time until our memory is erased and we are put into a new life. I think this because you know how sometimes you start to talk to a complete stranger and in your mind your like you remind me of someone or I feel like I have known you for all my life. I think people who died are just transformed into other people or other things.

When my mom was pregnant with me her friend died and he was pretty close to her, when I was born she said I look just liked him and as I got older my personality was just like his. She said I reminded her so much of him it was scary.

Basically I think that our personalities and our minds and our spirits are just transformed body to body. I believe we don’t die, we live on forever. Our outer bodies are just shells for protection and so we can interact with each other. I believe the reason some people see ghosts is because they’re taking one last look at the life they lived before they died then they must wait until another body or outer shell is available. I know it sounds weird but its what I believe. I don’t think we die in spirit but just in body.