Pass. Present. Future…

Kei - Boston, Massachusetts

I believe that living with the past won’t help you. Just forget the past or if you can’t forget it because it’s a nightmare to you then just don’t think about it anymore, because once you think about bad past it will damage you, it will make you hurt even more. Just think it’s as a dream, a nightmare that you had seen while you slept and when you wake up its gone. Be happy and treasure the present that you had. Keep the happiness that you’re having right now and try not to lose it, because when you lose it, it’s very hard to get it back. Just like the bird had escaped from the cage and flew to the wild, do you think you’re going to see that same bird again? It’s very hard to lose something and get it back specially a person.

I had a friend and he had a girlfriend, they loved each other. He thinks she loved him and he didn’t really care about her much. Instead of caring for her, he was going around and flirting with other girls. His girlfriend knew and because of loving him she’d forgive him so many times but he keep doing wrong things until she couldn’t take it anymore and she broke up with him. After lonely days he think back and he know that he was wrong. He was wrong when he has no responsibility as a boyfriend. Now he came back to her and apologized what he did, but he had apologize to her many times, but he keep doing wrong things and he lost the trust in her, so she didn’t believe him anymore.

The way I live is different than other people, when bad things happen to me, I just don’t want to think back, because what’s the reason of always thinking back about it but can’t go back and fix it? I know that I can’t go back in time to fix it, so that’s why I learn from it and prevent the past that I’d gone through will never happen to me again.

I hope after reading this essay, you guys will learn how to make life an easier way to live. Don’t always look back from the past but learn from it. Know how to treasure the present. Keep everything you have right now and don’t let it go. Look forward and move on to the future.