Do all people have a purpose

Bradley - South Boston, Massachusetts
Themes: purpose

Do all people have a purpose on earth? I think so. If we didn’t then what would the world be like if there was no one to cure viruses and protect us? Most people ask why are we dying to live when we are living to die? I agree somewhat but why not try to live and die broke? Would you rather die broke when you can get a good job, take care of your family and have a good life and die with something? People don’t think we have a purpose because we can die at anytime. Like when a good person dies, a kid who has done nothing to anyone, gets good grades in school, a good job and a great life ahead of him.

Everyone starts blaming God like He can come to earth and take a bullet for someone. I think you are put on the earth to make your own path and decisions, if you want to be something you chose that path, if you want to be nothing that’s your decision. Nowadays everyone wants to be blessed or wants something good to happen to them and when it doesn’t happen they start blaming God. They don’t understand they are not the only people in need and they are not the only ones struggling.

I have heard lots of people blaming God for creating us with minds to make drugs and guns. Just because drugs and guns are here doesn’t mean you have to use either of them. To me some people don’t realize that guns don’t kill people, guns don’t pull the triggers themselves, it is some stupid person who pulls the trigger. When you’re on drugs you constantly blame God for the way you are living and to me its stupid because the reason you’re a drug addict is because you chose to be.

If everyone thought that they had no purpose then we would all die with nothing and I don’t think God created us for that reason. If God created us for no purpose then why create us at all? Creating us for no purpose would be like watching a bunch of people get killed, get diseases, and get strung out on drugs for no reason. No matter what anyone say I will still think we all have a purpose in this world and our decisions and path that we choose will lead us into a good life or a bad life.