Tiger - Eckerty, Indiana
Themes: question

All polar bears are left handed. The tongue of the blue whale can weigh as much as the average African bull elephant. Two plus two equals four. The word laser is an acronym that stands for Light Amplification by the Stimulation of Emissions Radiation. The giant squid can grow up to fifty feet long, and have eyes as big as basketballs. Pythagoreans theorem states that a squared plus b squared equals c squared. John Adams died a few hours before Thomas Jefferson on July 4, 1826, exactly fifty years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Over one hundred fifty million animals die each year from animal testing. Tine Vonderheide, a senior at Forest Park Jr. Sr. High School, was born on April 11, 1989. Jefferson Davis was the President of the Confederate States of America. Chocolate produces the same amount and type of endorphins as the experience of falling in love. Bats always turn left when leaving the cave. The ancient Egyptians had special rooms that they used to vomit in between meals, because they believed that if they did not, then they would not have room for the next meal. Woodrow Wilson is the only president to have served as governor of New Jersey. Alpha Centauri is the closest star to our solar system. Samuel L. Jackson picked purple for the color of his light saber in the Star Wars movies so that he could pick himself out in big battles. The first locks were made in ancient Egypt out of wood. Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo both had syphilis. The odds of getting a straight flush in Texas Hold Em’ poker is one in three thousand two hundred sixty-five. Jimi Hendrix performed the National Anthem at the first Woodstock. Hades was the Greek god of the Underworld, wealth and gambling. The term marathon comes from the Battle of Marathon, where a single messenger ran twenty six miles to deliver news of the battle to the king of Greece. Forty-two percent of one hundred is forty-two. The shark is the healthiest animal in the world, being immune to every known disease, including cancer. The two atomic bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima were named Little Boy and Fat Man. Cockroaches can live for up to nine days after having their heads cut off. When glass breaks, the cracks move at three thousand miles per hour. Finger nails grow at a rate about four times faster than toe nails. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the parachute in the year 1515. Due to the amount of air molecules you re-inhale, your dying breath will contain some of the same molecules as your first one. Singapore has only one train station. The electric chair was invented by a dentist. A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbook can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court. Avogadro’s number is 6.022 times 10 to the 23rd. Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots. I believe in randomness.