Grandparents Are

Parker - APO, United Kingdom

Are grandparents the best well that is my belief. I believe in this because no matter what you do they are always there for you. When your parents say no to something they will turn around and say yes to whatever your parents did not approve of. They are the ones that will give you a glass of sweet tea and a bowl of candy in the middle of the night. Most parents would not do that because they are the ones that live with you. Your grandparents can just send you home whenever you get to sugar high. If you get sick after all of the good cooking and drinking, they will take care of you until another person comes to pick you up.

Trust me I know about grandparents from personal experience. One summer I went to my grandparent’s house and to tell you the truth they are poor. Even though their house is not a mansion or a big and beautiful house to me it is the best place on earth to be. Every morning for three whole weeks my grandma would get up and cook me a plate full of hot wings and every day I would eat them all with tea and a bunch of candy. Well the last night before I left to go back home I ate half a bag of hot wings in six minutes because I wanted to go swimming before it got to dark.

I put on my swimsuit and jumped into the pool. It was all fun and games until the morning. Swimming pools and hot wings do not go together. My grandparent’s took care of me until my papaw came and picked me up and we went to his house. Well he took me to six flags in Atlanta Georgia and I had the time of my life. Those five weeks I was with my grandparent’s was most likely the most fun time I have ever had. The best thing is whenever I returned from my journey with my grandparent’s. My mom and dad did not even have to ask if I had fun because every single person in my family knows that whenever I am with my grandparent’s I will have the time of my life even if I am sick. This I believe.