Success in life

Diana - Chicago, Illinois

Did you ever consider that education is the key to your life? I believe in education. I believe that education is a good opportunity to get you higher in life and where you wanted to be. I believe if you have a good education you will have better knowledge about things and don’t letting other people treat you constantly like you’re stupid and don’t know anything so you could defend yourself. With an education you wouldn’t depend a lot on other people like needing their help in any subject related to school or in life and be dependent. With an education more doors get open to you like getting a job in an office or a job that you dreamed of all your life and be successful. If you have a good record on your education people are going to consider that when you’re applying to a job and all that hard work you did will pay off in some way.

Education is like the milk on your cereal like it’s your decision whether you’re going to do it or not and if you do it you’re going to get good results from it. When you do well in school your parents will sit down and notice all the accomplishments you’ve made and will be very proud of you and will feel and look at you with proudest in their eyes because they know they did a good job on giving you an education.

In my opinion education can sometimes be tiring, boring, and difficult but at the same time it could be fun because I’m learning cool new stuff that will help me later in life and besides I get to meet new people and make friends. I think that education is the key to your life and it will take me anywhere I want to, and no one is going to take that away from me not even what I’ve been learning because all the learning that I did is going to stay in my brain and I would benefit from it.