Pets

Celeste - Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan

Nothing is greater to me than coming home and enjoying the simple comforts of my animals. I have been lucky enough to grow up in a house that strongly condones pet ownership. Currently my family and I are taking care of two standard poodles and one tiger stripped kitten. Filling a home up with an abundant supply of animals has not only provided my family with a topic at the dinner table but has also given my siblings and me a place to put an out of favor dinner items. Beyond those smaller facets of animal ownership there are the familial bonds that have been created from countless activities with our dogs and cat. We have all on numerous occasions bathed, walked, and feed our pets as a unit. There have been few unifying forces in my family that have tightened our bonds like the way our pets have. Our dogs and cats have not only joined my family, but they have also provided us innumerable moments of happiness and comfort during times of stress.

I believe there are few who can hold back a smile when a puppy wags its tail. I believe there are few children who do not fill with excitement when offered to hold a kitten. I believe that when a kid asks for a puppy their parents should maybe think twice before saying no.