Love

Seth - San Jose, California
Themes: love

“I Believe”

I believe that love is the strongest and most powerful emotion, and with love you can always have a sense of happiness. Love has taught me more than I knew about myself and has brought the absolute best out in me. I have grown as an individual and as an adult. When I first met my girlfriend; I was not the same person I am today, I am a new person; with love I have achieved many things in life: happiness is one of them. No matter what is happening I am happy no matter what, even the worst days, just hearing the sound of my loving girlfriend can always make that day a good day. With love I have no bad days; everyday is a good day, knowing that I have found the girl I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that love has no definition; love is what you make of it. Love is something only you yourself can define and it means different things to everyone. To me love is the reason to try m best, and try my hardest in life. To save my money to buy an apartment with the girl I love, everything I do in my life is out of love, and without love I would be a different person. When I think of my life, it not involves my self, but my girlfriend. My future has not only myself involved in but my girlfriend as well. All the choices I make new reflect my future, love is the key to my life. I believe that love is powerful and the most moving and when in love, it is a huge factor in the choices we make. For me I could have become a professional athlete and travel the world seeing the most beautiful mountains in the world, until I fell in love I found a new reason to live, I chose to stay here and be with my wonderful girlfriend. That was the best decision I have ever made in my life, giving up something for someone and it has taught me a lot of my life, the love is the reason why I do everything in life. Love is beautiful thing and just knowing that someone is always thinking about you and will do anything for you is a very special thing and to be able to do the same for them. I believe in love, and the powerful emotion that it is. This is what love is to me and how it has changed my life in countless ways and why I never look back and say what if.