I believe in being happy

Nhu - austin, Texas

I believe in being happy. Being happy is something I am excellent at. I am rarely upset; I wake up every morning knowing nothing bad can possibly happen to me. I always find things to cheer me up. I have never gone through my day without a smile on my face. I believe being happy can cure many things. It is all what you think mentally. When my friends are down I always try to make them smile, I am pretty good at it too. I always have positive thoughts in my head. I always see people beating themselves down over minor issues. I would just tell them to pick their heads up and move on. They shouldn’t be sad over it.

My goal is to spread my happiness to whom that can’t find it. You can make others happy just being happy around them. When I was in elementary school I would always join choir. We would go to the nursery home and sing Christmas carols to the elderly. I think it brightens their day to see little children sing songs about Christmas. Since they are always surrounded by the same people everyday, I thought us coming over was a little change that they needed. There are many ways to make people happy. Giving them a present, even a little gift can make them happy. Visiting your relatives or grandparents can make big difference. Sending holiday cards can cheer someone up. Talking and helping someone when they’re down can change a lot of things. Doing these little things can make you a better person, and you’ll feel happy after you do it too.

Many things make me happy. My family, my friends, believe or not some teachers can even make me happy. Love and peace makes me happy. Playing sports makes me happy; it gets my mind off of my issues. The smile and laughter of other people makes me happy. Unless the laugh is squeaky and annoying then that’s just ruins everything. Exploring new things excites me. MONEY makes me happy, but sometime it can make me a little greedy. Even my little puppy makes me happy. Music makes me happy; it sweeps me into my own little world. An image of a sunny day can make me happy. Even food makes me happy. A lot of things can make me happy; all I have to do is look at what’s around me. There are many ways to find happiness. All you have to do is find something that can excites or interest you. I find it by being carefree, unworried, relaxed, and just spend time with people I love. People in the world can’t seem to find happiness because they are surrounded by many negative things. My friends know I am always in a good mood. If I am not in a good mood one day it can be easily noticed. But like I said I am rarely sad. Being happy makes me very approachable. I’m usually scared to approach people that are always gloomy and angry. I believe being happy can make you a great person. I love being happy.