Life is Lesson That Never Ends

Saul - El Paso, Texas
Themes: purpose

Everything in life happens for a reason, but why do we have to see, experience, hear about, etc… such things in life that most will never want to deal with but they do?

One of my answers for this is that it’s all about going through life and getting an understanding of it. How we live day to day is shaping us out to be the people we are going to be later on in life. Every day we live is a new lesson being brought to us in life and our goal is to either understand it or save it for a later moment in life, or to blow it off and have no significant meaning to it.

Life is one of my greatest teachers. I can’t help to believe that there hasn’t been a day that I did not learn a thing. I am always on the edge of the seat in anticipation to see what I wil experience next. Friendships, relationships, trust, honor, sacrifice, duty, the list goes on and on. I will never regret anything that has happened to me in life, because I am the one who is being affected by it, and that is a blessing to me. The more I go through, the better I’ll be able to apply it to my life.

There is so much good going in my life; I forget that sometimes because I become clouded with emotion over such nonsense. I forgot the meaning of happiness because of the events I have been through the past two years. It is not about getting your happiness through the eyes of another, but bringing your happiness to the lives of others. No one will ever understand you better than yourself. As long as you have yourself, you are well off. For others are unfortunate because they live a life not knowing who they are until its too late.

I have known a few people who have sacrificed their lives physically and emotionally, because the loss of self control and respect along with self love due to a relationship, to them much greater than the gift of life, which was not meant to be. May their souls rest in peace. For they too, have been teachers in my life.

My lesson to you is hold the ones you love close to your heart and embrace the rest of the world with arms wide open because one day we might not see the light of the day ever again.