Live the Life you Love; Love the Life you Live

Sara - Bettendorf, Iowa

You can always find something good in someone. When you meet someone you shouldn’t just judge them on the basis of what they wear how they look or even just because their skin isn’t perfect. If they are mean surely it’s for a reason and even if they don’t like you it’s not your fault. You can help them to feel better if they are lonely and you find something good in them like making them laugh or even just talking about memories. Confess your sin to God. You always have time to say sorry to God because he will always forgive you and when you are sad or lonely you can think about him and he will always lead you to the light. Clean up all of your messes. It’s important that you always clean you what you make a mess of. When you make a mess then leave it you could trip over it. If you do clean it up you won’t have to ever have to worry about it. Finish school work before watching television. Take charge of yourself and put action toward school work before you start watching your favorite television shows. Once you’re in basically a trance with the T.V. it’s hard to remember that you still have homework. If you finish your homework first then you can watch T.V. for the rest of the night, unless you have chores to do. When you do your sports at all times stay confident and keep trying. It’s good to put all of your effort into things that you do, but when you want to do a sport you should constantly try your hardest because the better you do, the more fun you’ll have. Try to be prepared. When you go somewhere attempt to be prepared, like if you’re going to a movie store to return a movie, make an effort to bring the movie that you are returning with you. Make things sound fun. If you are doing something that is too easy change, to a hard or more fun way to do it. Make it interesting. Continuously care for others before yourself. It is excellent to help others, but the important part of caring is to help someone else before yourself. For example if you and your friend hit a tree while sledding make sure they are okay before you start complaining. Exceed your grades. In school you should continually try your hardest on tests study. You should work hard because when you do a good job you feel remarkable because you deserved it!