Appearence Matters

Robert - Brunswick, Georgia

After pondering my thoughts and feelings, the one thing that I believe that is the most important is your appearance. Ever since I was a little boy, I can remember waking up getting dressed and going to the bathroom to fix my hair, so it has become sort of second nature. The one thing that I did not have to worry about growing up was, what to wear to school, because until the ninth grade I had to wear uniforms my whole life. Some might not care about what their hair looks like, if they have not bathed, or if their clothes do not match. It is not that hard to get up in the morning and bathe, fix your hair, and pick out something to wear, these things can tell people the type of person you are and how you are feeling.

Weather you bathe in the morning or at night you should at least bathe everyday or every other day. It is not that hard to take ten to fifteen minutes taking a shower. In addition, to the topic of hygiene, you should brush your teeth twice a day, wash you face every day, and most important wear deodorant, though these things are not that hard to do you would be surprised at how many people do not care. The reason all these things matter is because one, you are make other people feel sick to their stomach and second you are embarrassing yourself.

I think the one way you can tell how a person is feeling or the way that they present them self is through their hair. Such as, if some takes the time to straighten, curl,

Blake 2

or style their hair, you can tell that they care about how other people perceive them or they are in a good mood. However, sometimes if someone has a messy hairdo, you can tell that they were probably running late, or they had a bad day, but that does not mean you can walk around with your hair looking like a little tornado went off. You could just spend five minutes on your hair everyday and have no problems, but some people are just too lazy to care.

Lastly, the thing that ties your whole appearance together is your wardrobe. People can gather your mood and style, just on what and how you wear your clothes. If you match all the time you, give off the impression that you care about what you look like, and what other people think about you. If you do not care and just slap on something in the morning, people can tell that you are the type of person that does not care about what you look like.

In conclusion, some people care and some do not, but this is my essay and I believe that everyone should care about their hygiene, the way they fix their hair, and the clothes that they pick out to wear everyday. Trust me it is not that hard to do these things every morning and even if you think that people do not care they really do care, just no one tells you to your face.