A New Outbreak

Melinda - St. Simons Island, Georgia

I believe in ranch! Ranch can be used on just about any type of food such as salads, chips, sandwiches, vegetables, and pizza. If my food does not taste satisfactory, I just add ranch to make it better. As Hidden Valley states, “Makes Everything Taste Better”. Ranch is the most essential condiment to improve the quality of amazing taste to all type of foods.

I usually try to maintain a healthy diet until it comes to ranch. For one week I tried to not eat ranch, and I soon discovered that going without ranch is like going without water. It is simply unacceptable for a restaurant not to serve ranch. The taste of ranch gives an irresistible feeling, and every person can experience this feeling by trying ranch.

There is nothing better than the rich and creamy taste of a fresh, homemade ranch. Gnat’s Landing definitely has the best tasting homemade ranch on St. Simons Island, Georgia. Their ranch is a pearly white color with specks of various spices, and a desirable, delicious taste. Brogen’s follows right behind Gnat’s Landing for an outstanding homemade ranch. When I eat at Brogen’s, I usually order a meal that will best complement their ranch. Several other restaurants also serve a distinctive and memorable ranch such as Mullet Bay, Zuzu’s, and Shane’s Rib Shack.

Ranch can be eaten in any way, shape, or form as it will taste good on almost anything. Each bite of a meal needs to be covered in just the right amount of ranch as it helps to add an extra something to the food. A thinner ranch makes it helpful to be used as a dipping sauce or salad dressing. On the other hand, a thicker ranch is better used on sandwiches to add more flare to the taste. Ranch is most commonly used as a salad dressing, but it has evolved into a universal condiment.

In addition to being a well known condiment, ranch has now even become a common flavoring for many snack foods such as sunflower seeds, chips, crackers, and rice cakes. Ranch is now known to have an underlying unique taste, and it is slowly being discovered as a worldwide phenomenon.

I believe that ranch can help to satisfy everyone’s wishes when it comes to eating an appetizing meal. When ranch is added to my meal, I am filled with happiness. Ranch does not only satisfy my taste buds, but also causes a change in my emotions and feelings. If I am down, I can always count on ranch to help cheer me up. I believe ranch is more than just a condiment, but a saucy start to a wonderful meal!