Felicia - Phoenix, Arizona

In life I think and believe that family values should be the most important thing that people should live. Weather it is you opinion or not that’s what I believe. What I mean my family values is that you should always stay true to your family. Although always at the end of the day your family is always the one that is there for you. Their always there to support you in what you want to do. They sometimes may judge you, criticize you but it’s only for your own good. Your family only & always wants the best for you, and won’t except anything more or less. I as well believe that that when you have good family values you shouldn’t let anyone get in the way of you family values.

I’ve seen it too many times, when someone meets a new person, then things end up getting really serious. So then they move in with one another, then next thing you know their getting farther and farther away from their family. Then pretty soon they immediately stop talking to their family totally. Later on that messes up their children’s family values because they really don’t know what family values means. thus therefore have a chance that their children will do likewise as well as so on. But if u really think about it when you leave someone or you get left who’s there for you if it isn’t you family if you get sick or get put in the hospital who’s there if it isn’t your family. Hence no matter what family is always there for family.

I believe that no one should let anyone or anything get in the way of your beliefs.

-Felicia C