Positive Thinking

Chelsea - Pflugerville, Texas

Thinking can get you closer to reality. The way you think can determine the way you live your life. No one knows your thoughts but you, so no one can tell you the best way to live your life but you. There is a reason why thoughts weren’t meant to be said aloud. You are the best analyzer of your thoughts. There is no better problem solver for your own problems than yourself. Positive thinking can boost your confidence. It can motivate you to try and solve the conflict you may have in your life.

The people around you aren’t always going to take your feelings into consideration whenever they have something to say about you. All they want to do is see you hurt. I used to let people hurt me with their words, and then I figured there is no one you should count on to make you happy. You have to find a way to make yourself confident. If you always put yourself down and get depressed, there is no one to make you fell better. You will just fall deeper and deeper into your depression, until you finally give up.

You have to be able to think positively so that success and happiness can come your way. If you feel depressed or lonely sure friends and family can help make you comfortable but in the end, it’s your mind-set that decides how you deal with your struggle. A positive mind-set creates a positive outcome. Sometimes when you feel you are

Like national leader, Marcus Garvey, said “If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.”

Having confidence in you leads to positive thinking. I’ve always tried to have a positive outlook on my life so that when failure comes my way or I make a mistake, I have enough confidence to overcome my struggles and downfalls. Sometimes I feel like things will never change and the situation I am given is just how my life was meant to be. But then a little voice in my head tells me to go on and have a little faith in myself. That’s my mind thinking, positively. At this stage I can hold my head high and be confident inside and out.

I believe in positive thinking, having peace of mind. Everyday when I feel worthless it’s my peace that I count on to make me feel like I am destined to accomplish something in my life. If you think words of beauty, you put yourself there. “No one can figure out your worth but you,” entertainer Pearl Bailey said. It is up to you and nobody else to figure out what the higher being put you on Earth for. Positive thinking, it can lead to so many triumphs and accomplishments. Negative thinking, it can lead you to quit and fail. I’d rather be successful than a big failure, so this is why I believe in positive thinking.