Living life to the fullest

Lucas McDowell - rancho Santa Fe, California
Themes: carpe diem

By Lucas M

Before I die I don’t want to think to myself, why didn’t I do this or why didn’t I do that. Because if that’s what I’m thinking before I leave this earth I’m going to leave with an unhappy and unfulfilled life behind me and that’s not how I want to go. And that is why I believe in living life to the fullest.

When your 13 like I am then you don’t have a lot of say about where you can go or what you can do when you get the opportunity to do something fun or out of the ordinary you should take it. If you don’t want to take the opportunity that’s your problem but if I were you I would because if you miss out on something really fun you cant go back and change your decision. I finally understand what my mom was saying to me when she tells me “It’s up to you to decide how your day or life is going to be”

If you don’t live life to the fullest what’s the point of living? Some people think that people that are successful are successful because they got lucky or they had some advantage in their field of work. But really most of those people just took chances and didn’t hold back. Maybe they started their own small company and over time and a lot of hard work there company grew and they became very wealthy, or they had a very good idea and didn’t give up until someone helped them endorse there idea.

Simple things like this can be living life to the fullest you don’t have to do a lot of stupid or risky things to live life to the fullest you can just make sure not to hold back and to make your life just a little bit more exiting so that when you are about to pass away you don’t think to yourself wow what I could have done with all of the time I had.