I Believe in Fuzzy Blankets

Megan - Soldotna, Alaska

I Believe in Fuzzy Blankets

Fuzzy blankets can brighten anyone’s day. Why be cold when you can grab a fuzzy blanket and snuggle yourself into a cocoon? Sometimes, a blanket is all a person needs.

When first purchasing or making a fuzzy blanket, one must know a few things about the process. Always pick something that is exceptionally soft to the touch and easy on the eye. Next, make sure it is big enough to be able to completely cover your whole body with. (If it’s not, well then you’ll have 10 cold toes!) And last, make sure you grab an extra blanket for emergency purposes. My blankys have helped a great deal!

If someone’s being a Grumpy Gus, share some love and give them a blanky! Maybe if you tickle their toes with a corner, they’ll give a smile! Furry blankets do wonders when you least expect them to. When I am being a grouch, it feels good to lay in the comfort of my wonderfully made fuzzy blanket.

Blankets are treasures. They can wipe tears, or can be a tent for playtime. Sometimes, I go to the haven of my blanky because I want to hide. Other times, I use it to make a castle and play “make-believe” with my sisters. There are so many uses for one special thing.

Sometimes it’s nice to grab a steaming cup of hot cocoa and then wrap up into a magical fuzzy blanky and drift off to a fuzzy wonderland. If you have not yet been informed, fuzzy blankets provide the best of dreams. They calm your fears and relieve stress. The hot cocoa helps with that as well, but make sure not to spill because you would never want a stain on your magical dreaming blanket.

Always be sure to have a fuzzy blanket handy for emergency purposes where there’s a crisis and some fuzz love is needed. I go to the shelter of my fuzzy blanky for warmth and snuggles. Everyone needs a fuzzy blanket by the end of the day because, after all, they are the worlds best snuggle machines.