Music My Message

Bianca - Dallas, Texas

The factor that has always been there in all my trying times has been music. Music has a message that is usually universal and touches the place in my heart that makes me forget about my problems. It can sometimes express my deepest inner emotions that I can’t let out or thoughts that I can’t vocally say because no one is there to listen. For me music has always been the person that is always there no matter what; it is my therapy.

I have no distinct genre preference, in fact, I love finding new bands and artists, old or new, from all over the world. Every artist has some type of message to evoke and I’m here to listen, like music has listened for me. The feeling that it creates as it flows into me and just makes everything else around me pause.

Music will always be with me wherever I may be in life. Music is my comfort blanket, the shoulder, my eternal boyfriend, and the glue that holds my life together.

I may add more people in my life that can take the role of music, but they will never replace it. I believe that there is something out there for all that helps you stay grounded and in control at the times when you feel like giving up. That could be reading for some (I’m included in this group also), dancing, knitting, constant traveling, or just remembering that you can do make it. I thank music for its influence on me and all others that have felt its powerful, impactful feeling of understanding and acceptance.

Music is my spice of life, and I know that it is something that I will always need, live for, and want.