Megan - Claysburg, Pennsylvania

I Believe that Dance is Everything

I believe that dancing is good for the mind and body. Most dancers are very healthy and fit. They are always focused too. They are more fit and healthier than others also.

Dancers stay fit and healthy because they stay active. Most teenagers these days are not that active anymore. I believe that if more people got into some type of dance it would cut back on the world’s obesity problem. More people would not have heart problems or blood pressure problems.

I believe that the type of dance young teens and even adults get into can help their mind relax. One type of dance I believe can do that is interpretive dance. This type of dance relaxes your body and minds because it is slow and through in one can express one’s feelings. This type of dance helps me, so that’s why I believe it can help others, because nothing else works for me.

I believe that dance also helps with coordination. Dance gives people balance that people never had before. I believe that if young children start dance young they will have better balance and coordination.

This is what I believe dance can do for people. I believe in these theories a lot, because they have worked for me so far. These theories again are: fitness, relaxation, balance and coordination. I hope people can try dance to see if these theories truly work.