Jeremiah - South San Francsico, California

Jeremiah G

I Believe Final Draft

Guinto 1

I believe that Public speaking is fun. Everyday I would literally go up in front of any of my classes and public speak about something interesting or something fun. I believe in going up to a group of people made up of people sometimes I might I do not even know. Public speaking is used to inform people about information, sometimes to encourage others or sometimes to give people information about daily life.

When I public speak, I do what feels comfortable and I set a goal as I public speak. My experiences with public speaking were very funny and humiliating, but I learned how to fix them from my mistakes to become better. When I public speak, I find it funny how the attention span of a student is longer than when a teacher is up there. Not trying to say that teachers are boring of course. I also noticed how my words are slurred only when I public speak and how my leg shakes. The best thing you can do in public speaking is to make the crowd laugh as you do slur your words. Saying something funny and if they stare you can always stare back and they tend to look away. Public speaking can be horrifying but it can also be the most fun thing to do.

Some things to make public speaking successful, is to speak loud, speak slow and to keep your eyes on the crowd. In order to do this there are many ways such as staring at the back wall of the room making everyone in the front to think your staring at others in the back and take a glance at the people in the front as well. The best thing to do is to stay

Guinto 2

calm and speak slow so that they can understand. A way to speak loud is to project your voice, throw it out in the crowd, the louder the better.

The good things in public speaking, is so it helps build confidence and it just gives you the feeling not to be shy at all. It makes you feel superior; it helps be loose and makes you not afraid to say anything anywhere. Public speaking gives you a great feeling inside, which makes it a fun thing to do. If you are not afraid to speak out, you can do a lot in life.

Some say public speaking is the worst thing ever, but really it can be the best thing ever. You may want to public speak all the time, if you want to know who likes to public speak. Look at the people who answer the teacher’s questions a lot and you can get an idea. Some people say public speakers are talented people, maybe they are right because if you are lucky, you may even public speak as good as I can.