My One and Only

kenneth - phoenix, Arizona
Themes: love

Looking for a special person is a good thing to do, but finding that special someone is a better feeling. Her name is Elizabeth Chavez, and she inspired me to become a better person and a better boyfriend. She is my motivation, my guidance, and my role model. She is the greatest encounter that ever happened to my life. She is my love, my one and only, and I’m not going to change that for anything.

We met during 1st hour math class my freshmen year. She didn’t really know me, and neither did I. We sat at the same table and all we did was stare at each other. I always caught her looking at me out of the corner of my eye, and whenever I did that, she always looked away and acted like she was just wondering what was behind me or something. Since then, I knew that she had a crush on me. Gosh, she gives me butterflies every time I see her.

We started talking and ended up being with each other. The date was April 23, 2007 when Elizabeth and I bonded as one. That was the happiest day of my high school year and one of the happiest days in my life. It was also the best decision I’ve ever made throughout my life. Knowing that I found my special love is the best feeling.

Like I said, she is my motivation. She’s the reason why I wake up everyday to go to school. She makes me do a lot of positive things such as getting good grades and being more helpful to others. She motivates me to become a better person. She is the reason why I live my everyday life to the fullest. Her smile brightens up my day every time I see her.

Elizabeth is also my guidance everyday. She gives the best advice when it comes to having problems. Talking to her is like my full time job. She guides me in the best way she could possibly offer. She cares a lot about me and I envy her. She is my dream come true, and I love her to death. I want to thank her for all the things she have done to impact my life.