No Worries

Luis - Laveen, Arizona

Now, days you see people getting quite sad because they don’t have enough money to buy the stuff they want. I wonder why they are sad about not having money. Money really does not buy true happiness I believe laughter does. One funny story can mean a lot in someone else’s life and make them happy.

I believe that if people were able to put a smile on every day their day would be much nicer. When my friends make me laugh and makes my day because I know that there’s something out there that can make me happy. If the world would only realize that when a person laughs they are truly happy, even though they try to hide it. Most of the time there is really no reason to hide because there is nothing wrong with showing that you are a happy person. By showing, you are happy and friendly people are more comfortable with because they know or feel they can trust you.

If people felt they could trust each other, they would be happier. I believe it would result in fewer problems, less violence, and a more peaceful earth. Peace would truly bring out the happiness in every one because there would be no worries like Hakuna Matata(which means no worries for the rest of the day just like in the lion king)

I have realized that because I use to get sad from little dumb stuff that people did and I realized that I use to hide it too. Then later on I was hanging out with my friends, I realized that hanging out with them and laughing all the time made me feel great! Over and over the jokes they said or the stunts, pranks, and jokes they did made me forget all my sadness and brought out the happiness in me. When that accrued I felt so different, I liked that feeling. Finally, it made me become more happy person and well trusted.

If every one trusted each other people, would be happier and the world would be a friendlier place. This is what I believe: that laughter leads to happiness that happiness leads to trust, and that trust leads the world to a better place.