I believe that people learn from there mitakes but rarely apply the knowledge

kevin - pleasant grove, Utah

My friends all ways make mistakes. They always learn for them but they just don’t apply the knowledge. This is what I believe I have seen this happen allover, it is very common. My uncle frank, for instance. He is a smoker and stopped smoking for a while, but later on he started smoking again. He knew that it was hurting him and yet instead of applying the knowledge, he wound up doing the same thing again. Another example is me. Being a diabetic I have had a lot of experience with this. I am always forgetting to take my insulin or check my blood and I will most likely pay for it when I am older. I have started to check myself more and pay attention to what is going on. It took me a long time to figure this out, but I am glad I did.

Some misconceptions about what I am saying is that some people do not even learn from their mistakes. That is not all ways true. They might learn, but do not show it I have plenty of friends who do this. They might look like they never learn but they do they just do not apply the knowledge. Some people say that no one is that stupid to not apply the knowledge. No just look at me or my uncle. We are not stupid but some times we just do not apply our knowledge . I bet if you payed attention you could see it everywhere at home or in the store or even in school. If you want to apply the knowledge when you do some thing wrong, make sure you remember it.

Take the knowledge that you get from learning through you experiences . Don’t let it happen again. Instead next time when you get shocked by changing a light bulb make sure to turn the light off. Even little things like that get ignored. Next time, pay attention to what you are doing. A few reason you should listen to what I am saying is because if you apply the knowledge, maybe next time you wont get hurt. Maybe you will not loose your job. This is what I believe.