Neal - PLeasant Grove, Utah
Themes: setbacks

Have you ever been in a situation were someone has came up to you and tells you that you are fired, and you have no sens of direction of where you are going in life? This I Believe that i am talking about is called a trial. A trial like this happened in my family about five years ago. My dad had been fired from his work and didn’t really know where he was going in life. He had a second job but it was nothing compared to the amount of money that he made at his original job. So while he was out of work and trying to find work while still providing for his family. This was a major trial that my dad are his family all had to over come. But in the end it helped strengthen and bring us closer as a family.

These trials that we all face in life are meant to help us gain strength. Because we have to have trials in are life or we would just be able to go throughout are life with no meaning. Living a life with out any trials would be a ice cream Sunday: without any pleasure. Because the whole reason that you get a ice cream Sunday is so that you can enjoy it for something that you have accomplished. But you can never have the sense of achievement of doing something if you don’t have trials because that is the basis of feeling freedom.

When i was watching the news the other day it came upon a story of a person of the Islamic Fundamentalism and he had made the choice to become a member of the Christian faith. Now as you know in life every choice has its consequences and his consequence just happened to be a trial because of the faith that he was apart of before they can’t join another church and if they do then they are supposed to be killed. Now this guy that had joined the Christian church is a pretty powerful guy in that part of the world and now he is wanted dead because of his own personal choice to join a different religion. In this case this is a trial that this guy has to deal with him self and will probably have to deal with it for the rest of his life.

Now as you have seen some types of trials that you can face in your life like loosing a job can really effect how you go in life. But if you keep on pursuing through it you can get something good out of it and it will benefit you in the end.