All In Good Time

Talysa - Pleasant Grove, Utah

“I started with time and ended with life.” We sometimes believe that time is the essence and because of it we experience things that make life worth while. It always seems like whenever we are with our friends or involved in sports that it seems like it lasts for only ten minutes. But when we are stuck in a really boring class or just not doing anything it feels as if its been lasting for hours on end. I believe that people take time for granted or not enough. We can take too much time thinking about certain purposes when we sometimes have many. We make a difference in the world with everything that we do. Sometimes we just need to take that time to make the differences.

Making choices every day becomes who we are and what we will do in the world. Some choices make take longer than others. We have to be patient for good outcomes and they may not always be the best or the greatest achievements but they still make part of our life. When we waste our time we aren’t taking the opportunities to taking part of what were supposed to be doing. When my team and I practice for soccer we don’t just sit around and kick a soccer ball. We are taking the time to improve our skills with the practicing and drills and in becoming a better team. It shows when we get out on the field the different skills we have picked up and how well we work together. It has also shown on how my performance has improved. I try harder and am able to do more tricks and moves with what I have learned and it always makes me feel much better when I finally am able to do something.

When we are younger time doesn’t really matter. We are just there to go to school have fun with our friends and just be kids. As we get older we inherit more responsibility and things sometimes seem to take longer. The things we do in life take up time to do: activities, work, sports, friends, family, etc. It can’t always work out the way we want it to and sometimes we feel that we don’t have enough of it. For the time we do have we need to take that time to do what we can and make it worth while. Everyone changes lives, themselves, the world even if it’s not the greatest accomplishment. They did however take the time to make it their accomplishment and I think that’s better than to say that it didn’t mean anything.