I believe in friends

Brandon - Pleasant Grove, Utah

One day I went to the store to buy something. When I went to the cash register to check out I found out that I was twenty cents short of the price. I was searching frantically for the twenty cents when a guy came up and asked how much I needed to pay. The man walked up to the cashier and kindly handed her the two dimes. This is an example of being a friend or caring for someone. I believe in a world were people are friendly where everyone cares for each other.

One day I was playing in a basketball game and someone got fouled and was shooting free throws. We lined up next to the player shooting in the order of two people on my team then someone in between us. The guy on the other team asked my teammate and I how we were doing. That is a simple example of being friendly.

Someone in my area died and had a funeral. There were many people who went to the funeral, not because they know him but for the support of the people that are sad that that person had died. That is an example of support or care for someone else.

I remember a story where a person with a disability was at a performance of this famous person and waiting to get his autograph. The star who he was waiting for just looked at him and walked past him. But a famous person years later wanted to have a good reputation. He wanted to be someone who people would follow. The same boy went to the performance of this star, hoping to get his autograph and the star instead of being like the guy who just looked at him and walking past him he stopped and took time to sign his autograph for the boy who had a disability.

In a world of friends, a world where people, no matter who they are care for everyone and where there would always be new friendships between people. Friendships between people can only build people up. So in conclusion I believe that everyone would be happy, and that the world could be united. This I believe that if the everyone in the world was friendly to each other then the world would be a better place.