I believe…..

Lalenna - Pleasnt Grove, Utah
Themes: setbacks

Throughout my life I have lost a great number of family and friends. Does it hurt? Yes and I cry a lot, but with most people it changes who they are as a person in the inside and out. Not me I am the same person I will always be no matter what happens in my life. When my mom died when I was five years old I didn’t cry because I didn’t understand but I knew that she was gone and wasn’t coming back. Growing up without a mom wasn’t all that bad the only thing I couldn’t understand was why God wanted: my older brother and sister and I

to grow up bouncing from foster home to foster home.

I believe that loosing those who are important in your life affects how you feel but it does not change who you are as a person. My grandparents found me and my older brother and we went to live with them. I grew attached to my grandmother and loosing her was the most excruciating time in my life I cry almost every time I think about her. But I don’t act different and I didn’t change who I am because of my heavenly fathers decision. In my mind I know that God is ready for them to come live with him again so I imagine that is part of the reason why I don’t loose my head as others. Not only is God ready for them to come home but God indeed does things for a reason. From my understanding God creates trials to help you grow strong to be the best person you can be. I believe that I am a young flower with God as my sun shining over me: guiding me to make it in life and to be somebody that shines just like him.

Loosing my mom wasn’t all that great but in the end I now have my dad and his ex wife as my mother and my dads girlfriend of four years. They have been there for me through my favorite and least favorite times . I have made some unwise choices and they never gave up on me. I know they both love me. I will miss my mom and never forget who my real mom is but I will always know who my moms are now.