I believe that boys should not push girls

Mark - Pleasant Grove, Utah

I was walking down the hall last thursday and from a distance, I beheld a mean angry boy, push a nice gentle girl. Before I could stop him, she ran away. This really ticked me off. Why do boys push girls? Do they just have anger management problems? Do they think that they are stronger then the girl, so they should be able to push them around? I believe this is a major problem in our society.

I believe, that boys pushing girls, is amoung the worst things a boy can do. It is right up there in your common sense with: smoking, drinking, and stealing. I for one, have never pushed a girl. I was talking to my friend about this subject, and he said, : “You haven’t even pushed a girl as a joke? Wow, you are too nice.” Maybe some people in our enviroment don’t think it’s wrong to push girls. I think it is very wrong.

Imagine throwing a rock through a window, you can damage the inside of the house. If you push a girl, it is the same thing, you are damaging their soul. You can scare them. One of my close friends, likes this guy, and is afraid that if she says something wrong to him, he’ll get mad at her, and avoid her. This would ruin their friendship, and she could not stand that. This is an example about how bad pushing a girl can be. Seeing that that girl is scared that a boy will get mad at her, because it will hurt her. Imagine that same boy pushing her. That would destroy her.

Nice people don’t hurt people. Pushing girls will show people you aren’t nice. Even if they are smart and good natured. One push to a girl, and that is all gone. It will spread to everyone around, that you pushed that gentle and kind girl. If you are like me and you hear about it, you will start avoiding them, and not help them at all. I believe that if you push girls, you might not get as many jobs, because no one would want to work with a person that shows his dominantcy and pushes girls.

In conclusion, I believe that if less boys push girls, it will help our society. With the smart people easier to work with, the ones most fit for the jobs will get them. With nicer boys, they will be able to teach their children to be nice and nice people wil multiply and spread through the population, like a mutation. I believe boys shouldn’t push girls.