Jeffrey - Pleasant Grove, Utah
Themes: setbacks

Good endings happen to good people and bad endings happen to bad people. Whether it be from saying hey to someone to donated millions of dollars to a charity: people seem to only realize the bad that happen to them when they do something good. Even if they are good they think nothing good happens to them. Even though good really does happen to them they just need to open their eyes and realize what good has been done to them. This I believe: karma happens to everyone in a good and bad sense.

On September 11, 2001 a plane was hijacked. The person who hijacked it was suicidal and did not care what was going to happen to him or anyone else that was on the plane. The plan was to run into the twin towers in New York City. He succeeded along with another plane that was hijacked and crashed into the towers right after the first one. The man behind all of this was Sudam Husane. This man is a terrorist and is not alive today. The years he was alive after 9-11 he was always in hiding or running. He was eventually captured by his own people. These people hung him until death. This is an example of bad karma. Sudam Husane was a very evil man. It ended up being his own people did not even like what he was doing: they killed him.

A girl was just quietly sleeping in her room with her sister. Her name was Elizabeth Smart. A man broke in and kidnaped her. Her sister woke up and the man told her he would kill her if she said anything. She did not say anything. That didn’t matter because everyone found out eventually. This was spread all over the news and media. Almost every day you would at least see or hear one news cast or news paper telling about her. People actually thought my sister was Elizabeth Smart and that her husband was the kidnaper. That shows that people were actually looking. After many months everyone was about to give up. Her dad was always on the news begging for the kidnaper to just bring his daughter home. After many months of waiting and everyone thought she was dead, her dad just did not want to except it. She was found and brought home and the kidnaper was put in jail. The smarts were good people. I believe that is why the kidnaper never killed Elizabeth and she eventually got found.

You can not be expecting karma to happen. Meaning you can not just be going around doing good and expecting good back. You are doing the good for yourself and not someone else if you are expecting good in return. This I believe: justice will be done to evil and happiness will come to the good.