i believe in friendship

phillip - Rancho Santa Fe, California

I believe in the power of friendship.

Friendship is a strong thing. It can make your life great and then ruin it. I have always had friendship. Friends have kept me up when I am down, I always feel good when I’m around them.

My friends do sports with me, they keep me company and me when I’m bored. They make me laugh and there good to be around.

With out friendship the world would be a dark place. No care for each other, just more people stealing and doing drugs because of depression. No love for people to live.

Another one of my friends always plays sports with me and helps me with home work. Helped me with my trip around the world allowing me to finish and still manage a c. Without them i really would have been in trouble i would have gone over the date and got points taken off for taking to long to turn it in to mr. Rosser. They really helped me passed, that’s why i bealeve in the power of friendship.

a good friendship that is well known is, owen wilson and ben stiller. They frist meet in holly wood, in thbe movie starsky and hutch. In this movie they developed a good friendship and still are today. They decided to make more movies together to make it more fun . So they decided to make zoolander and have always been friends.

friendship changes everybodys life. When you have friendship it really helps. I saw in the newspaper a boywas on a boat trip with his father and they were going to tropical places like jamaica. They were enjoing life until a hurricane stuck, making his father unable to move with a broken leg. The boy saw his father was in pain and he put a turnicate on his leg and saved his life. Without this boy, his father would have been dead. This is a really good example of friendship.

friends make life fun and energetic. It keeps us happy. That’s why i bealieve in the power of friendship. Can you be a friend?