Living One Day at a Time

Brian - North Carolina
Themes: carpe diem

Many people live there lives out putting things off until a later time. For example getting insurance, they say oh I will do that tomorrow. Well I’m here to tell you there might not be a tomorrow. I realized this about a year ago when I got into to some trouble and almost got put in jail. I don’t really say what it was for but put it this way I’m not happy with it. Now since that day I have tried to do the things I want to do in life and have as much fun doing it as well. I work full time and go to college full time as well so when I get paid I want to spend it on things I want. People are always telling me that I should try and just save my money. What’s the point in that? I work my butt off all week long to get that money if I want to blow it on clothes, luxury, or cars then so be it. All I’m trying to say is that you never know what tomorrow might bring. So it best to just live one day at a time. Plans are good don’t get me wrong but you can’t live your life like that because you will get bored eventually. Also you don’t want to be old one day and be like I wish I would have done that when I was younger. So my advice is for us to just have fun be happy life is too short not to be.