a strange relation

israel - coachella, California

“A STRANGE RELATION”

I believe; that the friendship and the love are two big feelings in which the human beings we have and which without them our existence was complicated. Nevertheless, when the friendship is between two persons of the same sex it can be something common. For the opposite, when we see a friendship between a partner we interpret the friendship for love which is an opposite feeling, but with a singular meaning to the friendship.

The beginning of the friendship between a man and a woman is something that in the society it is possible to see abnormal. But, when this arises it is a feeling it can be so real that is seen and feels, because these persons can do of this one something beautiful and incredible.

This healthy, clean and good feeling between Berenice and I it makes to seem as an union between the moon and the sun. When I was sad, angry or bad in the morning I only in spite of seeing her to the eyes; I was feeling better and the day was changing for me. In contrast, she represents for me a star shining towards my life. These emotions that one feels on having seen, having listened to a friend, it can demonstrate a real friendship that always goes to be there at all times.

But, it starts changing or a new feeling arises. Perhaps can this feeling that arose be slightly natural in alone which he was born and that you cannot decide one because of it, nevertheless, I think, where the friendship is? My mind began to think more, to remember the face of her; this seemed as if I was always humbling the image of her. Nevertheless, this was not a friends’ love, but a bigger love. Which I begin to see his interior beauty, but this does not mean that the friendship has been finished.

Nevertheless, when I express this feeling to Berenice, she begins to make a mistake and to pushing me back, I perhaps could feel badly, perhaps she can feel betrayed. Although, I try to tell that only it happened and that I might not say, “I held feeling “, on the contrary it begins to grow and grow … and I said to him that she is my friend, simply I want her more.

Now, that happens when she or I begin to feel the same feeling? We consolidate these two big feelings to the only one. These two feelings join one it is like a species of a strange relation as which it cannot have a meaning. It is something that only he can feel the real friends who feel these two feelings simultaneously.

This strange relation dog interlace in to friendship in which anyone dog happen for this situation. This I believe, some of us have to new feeling towards this special person. In contrast, these emotions and thoughts that happen for our hearts dog are something real. In which we find his qualities and do that this friend falls in love with you and with me.