I Believe In Seasons

KeAloha - las vegas, Nevada
Themes: change

I believe in seasons and the changing of different things. Whether it is people and their views on life or their attitudes and respect or the weather and temperature of the great outdoors I believe in seasons.

My childhood memories are all in Hawaii. Everything there is way different from the Vegas life. Moving to Las Vegas at ten years old changed my life completely. With every year a new change came along just like the seasons when they rolled around. I learned that majority of the people I lived around were white. And in Hawaii a plain white person was assumed to be military or tourist. The race mostly in Hawaii was Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, or the other Pacific Islander race. That was a major change. The language here on the states is so proper and complex I felt like I was learning English for the first time. That was the season of my fall where the old leaves fall and leave and when new ones come back to replace them in the spring.

When I got older and started to see the views of life. I realized I could have all the friends in the world but only about a handful of them am actually the real ones I need. When I changed up schools I noticed the ones that stuck around and still communicate with me. The others remain too busy to talk or hang out so they are the ones I leave in the past cause they are now forgotten. The sketchy people in life are the ones you have to look out for they are the ones who will stab you in the back the second they have the chance to. I’ve realized that no matter how much love and respect you give out to your friends some just don’t care and won’t give it back an therefore I changed the season again to a new life with new people. Ones I believe will help me make it in life to where I want to be and not hold me down with their sorry lives. With peoples cold hearts I felt like winter was just trapped in their hearts.

I now surround myself with positive people like my attitude on a nice and cool sunny summers day at the beach with not a cloud in sight. They make me happy and keep me happy. And its not just a give and not just a take its a fifty fifty situation where we’re all giving and all taking form one another. I have an amazing life where I choose who will be apart of and who won’t and its great how no negativity can hold us all down. My entire outlook on the big and little changes in my life that has affected me so much to very little has no matter what shaped me into the way I am today. Who I am is what I’ve become through the changes.

Like the seasons changes from winter to spring summer to fall every new season takes something from the last and changes it and creates something so unique and beautiful. I believe in changes whether it is for the good or for the bad it always comes out to be the way it was meant to be in the end. Just like the seasons change people always do too. Look for the detail in a person’s character like you would the colors on a trees leaf. You’ll notice their seasons.