i believe in prayer

Megan - las vegas, Nevada

I believe in prayer. I believe that if you pray for it, in time you will get it. It may not come as soon as you had hoped, but eventually it does. Prayer is a time where you can self reflect on yourself and what you have done. No one can interfere with your thoughts or tell you if what you are asking for is too much. There are many things in life that we can not buy, happiness, is what you can hope for. With prayer nothing you wish for is impossible, there are endless possibilities.

There are many things in my life that went bad that I had no control over. It wasn’t exactly what you call the “good life” till now. When I was younger every night before I slept I prayed for one thing, and one thing only, to be happy. I remember every time we would drive under a tunnel my brother would say, “Hurry, make a wish.” Being happy was what I had wished and prayed for. I never told my brother what I would always wish for, but to me wishing for something didn’t mean it had to be an actual object, but something that I really wanted.

When I was little I had wished for happiness over and over. As my life goes on I release that I am happy. Sure it was hard in the beginning but it all comes together in the end as I grow up. All those struggles that I faced made me a stronger person, and by a little prayer I helped myself get by to make it come true. It felt like I had to struggle first in order to get over it, and be strong emotionally in order to make myself happy. Knowing that God was there listening to me is all I really needed.