Jordan - apopka, Florida

I believe that there is no such thing as karma. Millions of people spend there entire lives lying, cheating, and stealing and these people end up the most successful people in the world, while others, such as my Aunt, spend there entire lives doing what’s right and die before they’re sixty.

My Aunt was innocent in the most literal sense of the word. She was autistic. She spent her life working at a hotel cleaning and brightened the lives of everyone she ever came into contact with… she started coughing and died two days later in the hospital.

Then there are those who sin and commit evils their entire lives. Paris Hilton, for example, drinks and drives, fornicates like there’s no tomorrow but at the end of the day she’ll have the money and connections to get out of any trouble she’s in, yet my Aunt spent the majority of her life in poverty.

The loose definition of karma is that if you do bad things they’ll come back to you, yet my Aunt Kim had committed almost no wrong deeds in her life so what came back to her?

Sorry but karma isn’t real, if it was the world would be a much better place.