Confidence equals life

billy - portland, Oregon

My philosophy of life is confidence equals life. I look at life this was because if you have confidence with you life and you don’t down your self you should live a good life. A few years ago I didn’t believe in myself to do a lot of things. I couldn’t find the confidence in my self to find a girl friend or do sport’s. After a few more years past and having good friends to help me build confidence I now know that I can find a girl friend if I tried and if I really want to I could play a sport.

Today I do some motocross and I have fun with it. I’m always trying new thing every time I go out and ride. I’m always trying new things and pushing myself a little harder each time and each time I get better. Its all about having confidence with what you want to do and what you can do. Almost anyone can learn to play a sport well. It takes time and the will to want to learn. With finding a girl/boy friend it takes a different type of confidence, don’t think about your flays that will only help you not get the person you want. Think about all the good things and be your self. Never doubt you’re self just because you might not be the smartest person or the best looking have confidence if you’re self and who you are as a person having confidence will help you live a better more successful life and you will be happier with your self. Friends and family are good people to talk to to help you build up confidence, never let some one eals put you down and try to make you feel bad.