I Believe…

Frank - Hillsboro, Oregon

Eighteen years has brought me a life that I will never forget. It is the love of almighty God, the laughter created by human nature, the life full of opportunities, and moments that we all cherish together that shaped who I am. I believe everything happened for a reason. I believe that God has a purpose for me by bring me into this world; therefore I am willing to go where ever He wants me to go. I believe in laughter, just like Mark Twain once side, “human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” I believe there is only one life; therefore, we should all cherish together and live to our fullest capacity, live everyday as if it is your last.

People look at me as an entertainer and a motivator. I bring smile on people faces, I bring hope in a hopeless world, and I brought passion and faithfulness into everyday living, everything I believe came from God. When I and family first came to United States, we had nothing but God and each other; I can still remember those unforgettable days back in the farms of Waterloo, IA. I can still remember those days sitting on the front porch with my family and begin wonder our future in this country. But one thing was certain, that God will always be with us, his plan and his well for my family and sensational.

I believe that life is too short; therefore it is our responsibility to live life to the fullest. Every day when I turn on the news, it is not too hard to find a headline of a teenager killed in a road side car crash, or a teen die in a horrible disease. Life is too short; you’re never going to know what is going to happen with your life. Human life is full of opportunities and possibilities, and that is why my life is worth living. Every moment deserves to be cherished and every moment needs our special attention.

I believe in laughter; it is truly the best thing a human can do. My life is surrounded by laughter, I believe that life without laughter, it is like a cookie without milk. It is a joy to me to see other people laugh; it is my job to put smile on people’s faces, and laughter is simply priceless.