christopher - Hillsboro, OR, Oregon

High School graduation, what I’ve been working for, for 4 years. To some it takes even longer, like me. I want to get a job as soon as I am done with high school. I know it’ll be hard but I think I can do it. I have some interest in electronics so something within that field I can deal with. I would like to know more about how computers work and how to solve any problem someone might have with their computer. If I were to follow a career it would probably be about computer software and hardware to hopefully someday work for some company as a technician.

I really like playing soccer, but I never got a chance to play for high school, even though I really wanted to play. I will probably just play for a club team. I also like to airsoft and. I have three airsoft guns and a lot of accessories to play airsoft with. I also like to watch movies: action, horror, comedy, and anything in between. This I believe to be my plans for my life, and some of the things I enjoy doing on my own time. Which is what you should be doing, enjoying life while you can because you only get to live your life once.