Ups and Downs that have transformed my life

Enrique - 97123, Oregon

There are many things that make me think in an emotional way that really affected the way I live and view things. These things consist of beliefs that I strongly have faith in and how I can use these beliefs to change the way I live, think, and take action in my life. This I believe; that I could be a better person in this ignorant, depressing, and hateful world, if I just be more responsible, respectful, and trustworthy towards life.

I want to be viewed as a mature model that can be taken care of himself. It’s really hard to be viewed as a good example especially when am just a person, an imperfect person just like everyone in this world. I used to think that I wasn’t important just because I wasn’t perfect, but I soon realized that nobody is perfect, so I took that to consideration in my life and really put my heart in my efforts and started to believe that I could be a better person if I really try. I also realized that I should have more respect for myself if I want to be that better person that I want to be. I believe that Jehovah God has made me realize that I could be a better person that I want to be and that I am important in this world. I used to be the lonely, independent, and quite person, but ever since I had Jehovah in my life, I believe that I could change my ways with the boost of confidence that I gained and without being scared of anything that crosses my path to achieve my belief.

One day the sun was dead, the clouds were sad, and the rain poured down, nothing but depression trapped and filled my body like water in a hose. My parents and sisters had left to Minnesota forever. I didn’t know what to do, I felt lonely and really independent like somebody locked up in a prison for years. Of course I am the one who made the decision to stay with a friend but it was also a choice that should have been regretted but it wasn’t. I believe this was a sign of some sort because when I moved with my friend was when I started to believe, view, and learn more about god than ever before.

This I believe; ever since I started living with my friend my life has been impacted by someone so significant. I been on the path that I want to be on and that’s living a better and more understanding life than ever before. I view the world as a more understanding place, but most importantly Jehovah has made me realize that I could be a better person that has all these beautiful qualities and that I can really put my efforts and feelings into my heart to evolve into a better and mature model.