i believe in streets

Haley - Sacramento, California

i’m 13 years old and i go to a middle school.

i believe in streets.

while driving through streets, we come to signs, turns, speed bumbs, and street lights along the way. all of these things help us to find where we are going and help us to make the next decision. While we come accross the things that help our life and speed it up, we also come accross the bad. For example, stop lights, stop signs, traffic, accidents, and other crazy and mean drivers. we need all of these things to get us through “the road of life”.

I believe that the traffic lights are our concience. green = go for it, yellow= slow down, you can do it though! red= stop, too dangerous. i believe that the cars on the road with us are our peers all around us, our friends and our enemies. the different turns on the street are all of the different decions that we make in life. the signs on the road are our parents, helping us with every decision that we make, we may follow the request or we can not but in the end there will be a conciquence. The speed bumbs, traffic, and the accidents are all of those things that slow you down in life. a lost job, a break up, death, maybe something even as small as a bad test. but, with all of these good and bad things put together…we make a road. the road, of life. and soon, we will all find our exit. our exit to heaven…and for some of us, our exit to hell. it all depends on how you choose to drive your car.